Job Type: Full-Time
Required Technical Skills
- At least 1 year experience with REST and SOAP Web service technologies.
- Sound Knowledge on UML, OOP Concepts and Design Patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Java Core, and experience on REST and SOAP based web service technologies
- Experience on Web Service testing tools (SOAP UI, Postman, Swagger)
- Hands-On Experience with Hibernate/JPA Frameworks
- Very good knowledge of Spring Frameworks (Core, Web MVC, Boot)
- RDMS knowledge and SQL skills. (MySQL, MongoDB preferred)
- Experience on web servers such as Tomcat and caching technologies such as Redis
- Knowledge on Java IDE (STS or Eclipse with Maven)
- Basic understanding of Docker and AWS-ECS
- Hands-On Experience with JUnit, TestNG, mocking frameworks would be a plus
- Used to Agile Delivery Models (Scrum/ Kanban) and Hands-On with Jira or similar tools
- Collaborative development with Version control systems (GIT/SVN)
- Web Servers - Apache Tomcat, NginX, on Linux
- Diploma or a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or similar discipline with 2+ years of commercial experience on Java Technologies
- Certification from a professional body BCS or ACS (full or part) with 4+ years of commercial experience on Java Technologies
- Any related professional training certification with 6+ commercial experience on Java Technologies
- Exposure to Protocol Buffers (a.k.a., protobuf) good to have but not a must
- Application Exposure of Oracle Opera and Micros or any other Hospitality Management Systems would be advantageous
- Knowledge on shell scripting would be a plus
- Able to build productive work relationships with colleagues.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Has good communication skills.
- Result Oriented
- Commercially minded
If you think you have what we are looking for please send us your resume indicating your salary expectation within 7 days to firstname.lastname@example.org Noetic Digital Marketing Technologies Ltd, 10th Floor, East Tower, World Trade Center, Colombo 01